Blouse: Thrifted, Skirt: F21, Boots: Breckelles, Belt: Target
Well, if you were reading the blog the past two weeks, you’ve seen the Fall Essentials list. Now that I have clearly outlined for you what I consider the essentials within my closet, I think it’s time to share what would be on my fall wish list if money were no object and I could go on a purchasing frenzy.
(This list is more effective when you simultaneously think about apples, yellow leaves, cinnamon, pinecones, and carving pumpkins.)
1. More leopard print! Specifically in the form of some adorable little flats, kind of like these.
3. Red. Red shoes.
4. A black pencil skirt.
5. A bright colored pencil skirt like this or this.
6. A pair of corduroy pants in a dark color like navy or black.
7. Glittery gold nail polish.
8. A pair of nude colored pumps.