- Public restrooms and me wearing tights.
-Situations that convince you it's appropriate to hug someone you don't know very well. And the fact that I always feel the need to 'say' something in that situation. It never helps.
- Almost driving off from the drive thru window without my drink and the lady screaming at me to "wait!" Oh the silly embarrassment.
- A guy with extremely hairy legs raising it pants leg all the way up past his knee to itch a scratch. Must have been desperate.
- The way I've been driving this week. Really, I should apologize to people. Actually I usually do, but obviously, they never hear me.
- The fact that Princess Diaries 1 & 2 came on ABC Family Saturday morning. It was good watching old favorites again.
- The major cleaning mode I've been in lately.
- American Idol and people (like me) that only think they can sing well.
- BOGO at Penn Station. Husband loves it.
- When technology doesn't work for my professors and they let class out early.
- Jane By Design. And the way they just left me hanging on Tuesday! Is that Nick's girlfriend??? I'm crossing my fingers it's his sister.
- All of the awesome sponsor/button swaps I've been doing with other lovely bloggers! Make sure you check out that right sidebar and head over to their blogs!