Dress: Francesca's, Boots: Thrifted, Belt: Target
So, onto the mushy gushy.
- I picked him up from work yesterday and as soon as he got in the car, he said, "Well how about Arandas and a movie and we'll make it date night?" (Arandas is our favorite local Mexican restaurant). I practically screamed YES. Husband suggesting date night on the spur of the moment all on his own? Awesome.
- I requested a quick shopping trip for some new shoes before we ate. He surprisingly agreed with not even the slightest of protests. And he knows how I am about shoes.
- While shopping for said shoes, I was trying on pretty much everything that caught my eye. Not only was husband giving me opinions on the ones It tried on, but he even picked out a few pairs for me. And helped me find my size. I tend to look for the shoe I like and then check sizes, which is kind of counter-productive in the clearance aisle.
- Ok, admittedly, I let husband choose the movie. It definitely wouldn't have been my movie of choice, but it was a lot of fun seeing him be excited to watch it and then having him ramble on about how good it was when we were trying to fall asleep, or I was.
- We shared a plate at dinner, because we always share when we eat there (and we always get the same thing). So without even asking me hubs sits down on the same side of the booth as me (Love!). Then I mentioned him moving across from me for just a minute because I actually brought my camera in, and we could snap some pictures of us eating at our favorite place (remember the book I'm making from my 12 by 2012). He said, "Well we can still take pictures like this." Ok, so I didn't end up ever pulling out the camera, but the fact that he offered so willingly? I loved it.