Jan 27, 2012
confessions on friday
1. I'm just now uploading our wedding pictures to Facebook for our family to see. And I've yet to send out all of our thank you notes. We got married on July 30.
2. I've had Mountain Dew for breakfast like the past three days. This. has. got. to. stop.
3. I've always known I was a procrastinator. But I've really been blown away by just how much I procrastinate doing work for my online class this semester.
4. I'm ready to be graduated already. But you probably already knew that.
5. Tomorrow (Saturday) I plan on sleeping in for the first morning in a while. And I plan on absolutely loving it.
6. I always dread the end of the month because it means all of our bills are about to come due. Why do they do that? That's a horrible way to start off the month!
7. I've been doing lots of research on how to start a business so I can kick it into gear after graduation. Feel free to happy dance with me.
8. I basically wish I had enough money to buy absolutely everything from ModCloth. They're clothes are so dreamy. And I recently have a new found love with their apartment section, too.
9. I've been wanting to start a collection like Mackenzie's owl collection. But I can't decide what to collect.
10. I've still yet to give two of our Christmas presents to friends. I'm a bad friend. It's embarrassing.
11. I've been trying to make a birthday list of 22 before 23 because my big day is coming up, but I can't even think what I want to accomplish this year. I've been having this fly with the wind feeling lately and for once in my life I'm hating making plans.
12. I bought some bright blue jeans and I've yet to wear them yet. The anticipation is killing me.
filed under: personal