awkward- Grandpa drivers. I'm just saying. It's hard to be nice + get where I'm going all at the same time.
- When someone tells you a story that they think is hilarious but really it just makes you feel awkward and so you don't say anything but try to laugh back and then the situation just gets more awkward.
- That moment when your paths cross on the sidewalk and neither one of you can decide which way to go and so you end up kind of dancing and glancing at the ground.
- We ran into a guy we graduated with and he asked if we were living together. We said, "oh, did you know we got married?" He said, "yes." We didn't really know how to respond.
- Walking behind a slow walker on the sidewalk when you're trying to book it to class. I kind of act like I'm a car and kick it in high gear to pass them. Sometimes I even make the "vroom" noise in my head. Just in my head. Not out loud, because that would be awkward. Oh, wait.
awesome- The super ambitious attitude I get at about 11:30pm. Not really efficient, but ambitious nonetheless.
- Wednesday morning classes that allow me to sleep in slightly later than other days.
- The J.Crew magazine I got this week. A girl can dream.
- A girl I work with saying she liked my outfit today and that she wishes she could just take a picture of my clothes everyday. She doesn't know about this blog. Clearly.
- Warm-ish weather. It's inspiring. And hopeful.
- Hubby is getting me a flip cam (!) because...
- Tomorrow is my birthday. The big double two.