Well today is that day. I'm officially the big double two. I definitely feel older this year considering this is my first every birthday as a married lady. And the fact that I will be graduating in just a few short months. There's been big changes around here and there's about to be more. It's definitely exciting though. I decided to make a list of goals to hopefully meet before my 23rd birthday. Wow. Now 23 sounds old.
1. unpack our house completely. no more boxes.
2. write a post about why I blog
3. re-open my etsy shop
4. revamp my closet (again) as in cleaning out and then restocking with better style
5. host a favorite things party
6. post our wedding pictures on the blog
7. have a pop up etsy shop
8. be better at manual mode with my camera
9. engage in more devotional time
11. take a vacay with the hubs
12. eat healthier
13. FILL a notebook all the way
14. visit Red Velvet and meet Elsie!
15. get. instagram. (but first an iphone)
16. make a video with Mackenzie
17. decorate our bedroom
18. paint some furniture
19. add some curb appeal to our house
20. decorate my new studio
21. take more photos
The birthday goal list is inspired by Elsie's. Except hers is way cooler.