When I was younger, my mom always used to laugh because she said that anytime I was given money for my birthday or Christmas or something, it was like it was burning a hole in my pocket. I just wanted to spend it right away.
I may or may not still be the same way.
So, I've been browsing some of my favorite sites and trying to decide what I want to spend my money on. Something that's a fashionable treat for me, for sure! I'm trying to not spend very much because I'm tucking the rest away for a trip to Red Velvet! But anyways, here's the list I'm contemplating.
1. Side by Side Colorblock top in pink from Ruche
2. Chambray Button-up from Ruche
3. Harvard Oxford Wedge from UO
4. Mustard polka dot blouse from Simply Audrey
5. Poolside Vintage Sunglasses in Clear from Ruche
6. Ultraviolet Rays Belt from Ruche
7. Juliet's Garden Floral Shorts from Ruche
clearly, Ruche has captured my heart this spring!