awkward- Bear's new favorite hiding spot is under my dresser. He wriggles in and out from there like a little worm. And he does is fast. Yesterday morning I couldn't find him...but he was under here, hiding. Okay, it is kind of adorable.
- People that stop a car length back from the white line at stoplights.
- Wearing a jacket and then getting outside and realizing that it's like 65 degrees and everyone has on t-shirts. Oh the stares.
- Word verifications. Does anyone really even like those things?
- Going in the F21 dressing room at least three times. I'm pretty sure the girl working it recognized me, she kind of gave me that, "oh, you again?" look.
- The fact that I bought shoes in the wrong size. That tiny 6 totally looked like an 8 in flourescent lighting!
- Not being able to stop sneezing at work. People say "bless you" the first time or two and then they just kind of get tired of it and look at you like you have a disease.
- Someone closing the blinds to the only window I can see from my desk. Basically, this means war. Don't interrupt me and my spring time.
awesome- All my new bloggy swap sponsors! Check them out to the right ------>
- I probably can't even count on one hand the number of new blogs I have found and now love in just the last few days.
- Getting to actually be outside and taking in the sunshine. It's good for my soul.
- I'm seriously on a color kick, which is surprising for someone who has grown so fond of a classic neutral. Husband, beware, the house is about to get springy.
- Planning a weekend getaway with the hubs.
- Those days when I'm extra productive, get to bed on time, and just feel like giving myself a big ol' pat on the back. But instead reward myself with ice cream. Oh the indulgence
- I'm supposed to be getting an iphone tonight. So you better believe I'm going to be getting instagram. Get excited.
- This video found via Pinker on My Side. Hubby and I were watching it going, "yep, oh yeah I remember that, yeah, haha! remember that" and then all of a sudden we both go "WARHEADS!" Haha. It was priceless.