- Trying to snap a picture of an empty classroom with my iphone only to have someone walk in which resulted in me scurrying to my desk and pretending to text.
- The amount of whispering going on at work and I'm not included. Not fun, guys, not fun.
- Being so excited to order some McBites (like, craving them) only to discover they don't have them anymore. In which case I drove off with no food. No Bites? No nothing.
- Walking. And then tripping. Over, nothing. But I looked back on the ground like "what was that?" just so everyone would know, I'm not just prone to stumbling over nothing. Ha!
- I burnt my thumb cooking s'mores in the microwave because the plate was hot. Lame, I know.
- One week from now I will be taking my last college exam ever. I can't even imagine the weight that's going to be lifted off my shoulders.
- Scoring a huge box of magazines from a friend at work because I told her about how I cut them up for my collage book.
- I've been feeling incredibly inspired lately. I don't know what it is but I love it.
- This week is Dead Week. We still have classes but no homework assignments allowed thank you very much!
- We got Bear some cookie treats. I think I like giving them to him more than he likes receiving them just because I think they are so cute.
- Finding some new awesome stores this week with my girlies!
- 9 days til' graduation.