- Going to the grocery after attending a wedding and someone asking us if we had been down to the prom yet. Yes, four years ago.
- Being trained on a new job and the ever awkward eyes over your shoulder.
- We used to have Mr. and Mrs. pillow set. Now it is only Mr. because I came home to a shredded pillow and a puppy in trouble.
- Dog Walks, not the action, but the designated areas. Watch where you step.
- Dog hair. On my clothes, my couch, in my car. Well, we're dog owners, what did you expect?
- Bear is getting all his big boy teeth and now weighs 30lbs! My little guy is not so little anymore. (okay, in some ways that is not awesome, but I love watching him grow)
- We purchased a new quilt for the bed and I'm completely smitten with it. Oh and husband is too, which is extra brownie points for me.
- My sissy in law made cake balls that tasted like dreamcicle. YUM.
- The amoung of house cleaning that happened last week.
- Dreaming up DIY projects.
- Dreaming up blog posts.
- Having actual free time now.
- Husband. Enough said.