a w k w a r d- Driving all over town getting ready for a wedding and making more wrong turns than one person should make in a day.
- Being early to work because I missed the turn to stop and get breakfast, then having someone comment on how they appreciate that I like to be early to things because it's rare for my generation. Uh, well I was actually early on accident.
- Public restrooms that don't play music.
- Wearing a skirt that doesn't allow you to really open your legs enough to slide in your car so you end up with some kind of hop-and-fall maneuver.
- Almost getting taken out by someone's cart at the grocery store.
- Watching a hair tutorial at work with a cluster of girls only to have the boss man walk by and see all of us scatter. Nothing conspicuous going on here, sir.
- Returning things to stores and the fact that it makes me want to be so apologetic, like "I'm so sorry I didn't want to keep your item, you really do have such a lovely store though, it's not the dress, it's me..." etc. (Okay, I don't really voice the apologies out loud, but I totally think them).
a w e s o m e- Having a day where you are super productive and get so many things crossed off your to do list.
- Making bloggy friends, you gals brighten my day.
- Snapping photos of Bear and the long legs that just seem to grow overnight.
- Those weeks when hubby is in an ice cream mood. That's the best.
- Watching a show about time management on the history channel in which I learned that people that get on the Internet at work are more productive and that some offices do things like have a nerf war in the middle of the day because it gives people a break and increases their productivity afterwards. Unfortunately the place I work is straight out of 1980 where no such things should even be thought of.
- House hunting with the mister.
- Floral clothing in the summer. It just makes me happy.
- Dreaming up an exotic vacation for me the hubs next summer. It will be epic.