awkward- Not changing the polish color on my toes for like weeks.
- The number of times I have attempted to use my car key to unlock the basement door at my work.
- All the fast food hubby and I have been eating as we pack away all our dishes and cooking things. So much for that healthy/fitness kick I was on.
- Passive aggressive people. really>
- Co-workers. I mean there is almost always some level of awkwardness there, right?
- Thinking I could pack up most of my clothes and survive on a small closet for 30 days. Um, hello being late to work everyday because I don't know what to wear.
- The fact that I same I'm late to work but I'm really not, just more late than I want to be because I like to get there early. It's really weird, I know.
awesome- Hubby and I are off work the next few days (it was supposed to be a vacation, but we're working on packing up our house).
- Getting my haircut. It feels so refreshed.
- Lots of plans with friends we don't see as much anymore.
- Talking with your BFF about having babies that grow up and fall in love.
- Julianne Hough's hair. I definitely wish mine was long again.
- Picking out paint for our new house. I think I got weak in the knees when hubby brought me over yellow + gray paint chips. We're such a good match.
- Jane by Design. If you haven't watched it yet, start now. It's a show full of cute boys, good fashion, and awkwardness (which of course makes it awesome).