- Posting an awesome and awkward on a Friday night.
- That moment at the office when your stapler leaps out of your hands and crashes on the desk, at which time you look around and notice 5 pairs of eyes staring at you like you are crazy.
- The number of times I have tried to use our house key to unlock the door at work, and my work key to unlock the door at home. It's really getting ridiculous.
- Rearranging my desk at work, which consisted of a lot of crawling on the floor, bumping my head underneath my desk, and moving a giant printer at least six times.
- You know, when you trip over the bump in the carpet that isn't really there.
- Eating a grapefruit. I've yet to figure out how to do that without getting squirted in the face at the most unsuspecting moments.
- Waking up in the middle of the night to discover that out of the three of us, the dog had the most room in the bed.
- Driver's license photos.
- Purchasing a ceiling fan for the bedroom only to discover that it's quite large and (because we also have a tall bed) it would be basically impossible for husband to climb into bed without bumping his head on the lights. Um, oops.
- Eating healthy.
- Receiving a $5 discount on a Groupon. That's two movie tickets, two large drinks, and a large popcorn for $4. Beat that.
- Bear has an awesome new collar that lights up in the dark so we can see him better when we take him out at night.
- Doing little things to get our house put together. It's a long process but every step makes me feel that much better.
- The fact that being a homeowner now means frequent trips to Lowe's just because we love looking around.
- Every time I realize that it's near the end of September and I still haven't gone back to school yet. This is crazy good.
- Working in the yard. We now have a nicely trimmed tree and grass has successfully started growing where the previous homeowners just couldn't get it going. I'm now convinced that I have a green thumb. Plants, you have been warned.
- Finding red dress pants.