Dec 7, 2013
A Pop of Yellow
Our first real snow in my Kentucky hometown this season. Of course we watched the Elf movie and sipped hot chocolate. I got a little adventurous and added white chocolate chips to mine, it was delish. The tree is up and I have a few presents wrapped. Yep, we're getting into the Christmas spirit here.
This is my little December do list:
1. Drink lots of hot chocolate.
2. Make a snow globe.
3. Game night.
4. Bake treats for the neighbors.
5. Listen to my Christmas Spotify playlist over and over.
6. Wrap pretty packages.
7. Drive around town to look at lights.
8. Take family Christmas pictures of me, hubby, and the pup.
9. Bake cookies from scratch.
10. Make homemade ornaments.