6 / 52
"a portrait series of him & her, once a week, every week in 2014"
I suppose I spoke (...wrote?) too soon in the last 52 project post about the picture taking getting easier. February has flown by and we've gotten very behind, so we're playing "catch up 52" this week and next.
A few things I've learned from our 52 project thus far:
1. Anytime we set up a camera on a tripod, even in a deserted area, it's inevitable that someone will appear, drive by, whatever. Never fails.
2. I have a fear of people seeing me have my picture taken.
3. Candid self portraits are really not that easy.
4. I'm much more creative when I don't have to be, rather than when the pressure is on. Although I'm not sure that's always true.
5. We take better blooper pictures than usable pictures.
6. Bear has no interest in being in our family-self-portraits.